Shaping your stomach muscle can be a long and rough challenge, but if you’re consuming the right diet and performing the correct exercises you will build your core with no problem.It doesn’t matter how hard you exercise if you’re not watching what you consume daily and your results are very slim. More about proper nutrition, recipes and diets you can find in the section on DIET & FITNESS, and here will be committed to building perfect abs.
The Golden Formula of Abs
Diet + Ab Exercises + Cardio exercises = Dream Abs
To get the abs you want you can’t just perform ab exercises you need to include cardio as well ( running, jumping roping, cycling and other cardio exercises). So do you need to perform a thousand core exercises or do you just need a few? How long do you need to perform cardio exercises for an hour or a few minutes? It all depends on you, how committed you are, but there are a couple rules that you need to follow to get the results you want.
1. The core muscles need to be worked on throughout the day. (If you’re in a rush to get results as soon as you can, its best that one day you work on upper and lower abs, and the next day work on your sides.
2. The diet before and after training is the most important (before training should provide enough power to the body, and after training enough protein to build muscle.)
3. Its best is to continue working on your abs even on days they are achy. Don’t stop working out just because you muscles are sore. (The abdominal muscles are extremely durable and when you feel pain should continue to exercise, because then the exercise has the strongest effect. Of course, when the pain becomes too strong take a break to avoid injury.)
4. Once you have finished working on your abs, you need to do a series of lower back exercises. (You should do a series of back exercises so you don’t suffer from spinal deformation).
5. You can modify and combine exercises (For any muscle group, especially the stomach, it is important to work the different training if you do the same exercises for months, you will get used to them and they will no longer be effective. )